We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spring marks the arrival of asparagus, a delicious vegetable that offers many recipes, often with a fine and subtle taste.
Here is the recipe for the asparagus soup with Parmesan ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g ofasparagus white or green
- 2 shallots
- 1 onion
- 20 cl of court bouillon
- 25 cl of milk
- 25g butter
- 50 g of parmesan
- Parsley flat or curly
Asparagus Parmesan Soup Recipe
This recipe can be used as a starter in soup plates as well as as an aperitif in small verrines.
It is also good hot, warm or cold ...
- Start by peeling the asparagus
- Bring salted water to a boil
- Dip the asparagus and cook for 15 to 20 minutes (the tip of the knife should easily pierce the asparagus)
While the asparagus is cooking ...
- Mince the shallots and onion
- Melt half the butter in a frying pan and brown the shallots and onion so as to blanch them without browning them
- Then add the court bouillon
- Cut the cooked asparagus into very small pieces
- Add the cut asparagus with the shallots and onion and cook for another 5 min, adding the rest of the butter
- Finally add the milk and then the chopped Parmesan
- Mix everything
- Chop and add the parsley
- Salt, pepper
If you feel that the mixture is not liquid enough, you can correct it by adding a little more milk
You can then serve hot, wait for it to cool down or put it in the refrigerator to serve cold.
Enjoy your meal !