We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The bold lentil salad is an original and delicious way to taste these 2 wonderful ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 200 g green lentils from Le Puy
- 200 g of foie gras raw duck
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 bouquet garni
- Salt flower
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Warm lentil and foie gras salad
- Peel and cut the onion into small cubes.
- Peel and cut the carrot into small cubes.
- Melt butter in a casserole dish, sweat the carrot in it. Add the lentils, the bouquet garni and pour 3 times the volume of the lentils in water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes. Salt halfway through cooking.
- Cut the foie gras into strips using a knife whose blade has been soaked in hot water.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Drain the lentils if necessary, divide them among 4 plates, sprinkle with fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper.
- Place a few slices of foie gras on it.
This recipe can be served with slices of toasted country bread.
Sweat: remove the water from the vegetation of a vegetable by heating it gently without coloring in a fatty substance in order to concentrate the flavors.
Calories per person: 313
Photo: C. Herlédan