We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious recipe for porcini quiche, easy and quick to make for a real gourmet pleasure.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry roll
- 400 g of porcini mushrooms
- 160 g of duck gizzards confit
- 16 strands of chive
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon nut oil
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 4 eggs
- Fleur de sel, salt, pepper
Quiche with porcini mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Wash the chives. Cut 8 strands into pieces.
- Clean the porcini mushrooms. Cut them into 4 to 8 pieces (depending on size).
- Cut the gizzards into pieces.
- In a pan, heat the walnut oil, sauté the mushrooms for a few minutes over high heat. Reserve.
- Break the eggs, place them in a salad bowl. Beat them into an omelet, incorporate the crème fraîche and chopped chives. Season.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in a pie mold (shape the edges to your liking), distribute the gizzards, porcini mushrooms and pour the contents of the salad bowl. Bake and cook for 30 minutes.
- Cut into equal parts, serve sprinkled with fleur de sel and garnished with chive sprigs!
Chef's BBA about the porcini quiche
- This recipe can be served with a salad of chewed up or from dandelion seasoned with walnut oil.
- The porcini can be kept for 24 hours in the refrigerator, place them without piling them in a cloth or a paper bag. They must breathe: the plastic bag is therefore strongly discouraged.
- This quiche, cut into small pieces, can also be served as an appetizer at the time of the aperitif.
CELLAR SIDE: Anjou rosé
Jump : rapid cooking which allows to bring a beautiful color and to fix the taste by the contribution of a fatty substance.
Recipe: T. Debéthune, Photo: C. Herlédan