We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original quiche recipe, particularly flavored with cumin, onions and grated cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 500 g large onions
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- 200 g grated Emmental
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 eggs
- 35 cl of liquid cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of cumin
Cumin quiche recipe
- Peel, wash and mince the large onions. Gently brown them in butter in a sauté pan until they become transparent.
Stir regularly (allow 8 to 10 minutes of cooking).
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7)
- Unroll the puff pastry. Place it in a high-sided tart pan. Spread the onions over the dough.
In a salad bowl, beat a whole egg with a yolk, the liquid cream, the cumin seeds and the ground cumin.
Add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Gently pour this mixture over the onions.
Bake immediately and cook for about 35 minutes (the quiche should be golden).
- Serve this recipe with a nice green salad.
- This quiche, cut into small pieces, can also be served as an appetizer at the time of the aperitif.
- This recipe can be made in small individual molds
Find out more about the quiche ...
- The word quiche comes from the German küchen (kuche in Alsatian) which means cake and is the origin of all quiches and savory pies!
Apparatus : mixture of several elements used in the preparation of a dish (eg: soufflé machine).
Slice: cut into thin slices.
> To read also: health benefits and virtues of cumin
Recipe: C. Fradin, Photo: C. Herlédan