We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious apple turnover revisited with black pudding and onions.
Easy and quick to prepare, the result is excellent and a total surprise!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 4 apples (reinette type)
- 50 g butter
- 400 g black pudding with onions
- 1 egg yolk
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut 2 discs 22 cm in diameter in each dough.
- Peel, seed and cut the apples into fairly thin quarters. In a frying pan, brown them quickly in butter (they must remain firm), let cool for a few moments, place some on half of the disc, leaving 2 cm on the edge.
- Cut the black pudding into 1 cm thick slices, remove the skin and place it on the apples, then add a few apple slices.
Fold the pastry over and, using a brush, moisten the edges with a little water, then crimp them with the tines of a fork.
- Brown with the egg yolk added with 1 tsp. tablespoon of water.
- Draw a few braces on the top of the dough with the tip of a knife.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel