We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In spring, the asparagus season arrives and its delicious recipe for asparagus velouté, ‘whipped cream’ with curry.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g ofasparagus tender whites
- 1 onion
- 20 g salted butter
- 40 cl of chicken stock
- 40 cl of whole liquid cream
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon of curry
- gomasio (at convenience)
- Freshly ground pepper
Asparagus velouté, curry "whipped cream"
- Wash and peel the asparagus. Cut off the foot, then tie them into bundles.
- Cook them in boiling salted water for 20 to 30 minutes depending on their size.
- Peel, wash and mince the onion.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown the chopped onion for 3 minutes, add the chicken stock and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Season.
- Mix the cut asparagus with the chicken stock with onions and add 10 cl of liquid cream. Keep the soup warm.
- Whip the rest of the cream (very cold) into whipped cream, adding the curry, salt and pepper.
- Pour the velouté into verrines. Add a touch of whipped cream and garnish with gomasio.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche