We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a slimming recipe, as easy as it is quick to make, the wok of small crunchy vegetables.
Made with broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, peppers and onions, this wok is delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 broccoli
- 1 carrot
- 200 g minced beef
- 1 pepper red
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 250 g button mushrooms
Small vegetable wok recipe
To make this recipe a success, it is not necessary to overcook the vegetables because the wok is never as good as when they remain crunchy ...
- Start by peeling the carrot and cutting it into julienne
- Divide the broccoli into small, even-sized pieces
- Core the peppers and cut them into thin strips
- Slice the mushrooms
- Peel and mince the onion
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly
In a pot of boiling water,
- Dip the broccoli, carrots and peppers for 5 minutes
- They must remain crunchy
- Drain and dry if necessary with a cloth so that there is no more water on the vegetables
In the wok,
- Heat a knob of butter with a drizzle of olive oil
- Brown the meat for 2 minutes with the onion
- Add the rest of the vegetables
- Cook for 15 minutes, turning regularly and gently
This dish is ready to be tasted ...
Enjoy your meal !