Both delicious and easy to make, dandelion jelly is an original recipe idea.
Ingredients of dandelion jelly:
- 365 flowers dandelion
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 liter and a half of water
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
> To read: health benefits and virtues of dandelion
Amaze your friends and enjoy this jelly to taste on a toast, for dessert or as an accompaniment.
Dandelion jelly recipe
Jelly recipe dandelion is simple to perform, the longest being plucking many dandelions to get enough flowers.
But in the spring when the beautiful days arrive, this exercise is far from being unpleasant ...
- Start by washing the flowers well
- Dry them for several hours
- Cut the lemons and oranges into small pieces, put them in the basin of water and then add the flowers.
- Cook at a low broth for 1 hour maximum
- Filter everything through muslin and squeeze everything to get the maximum amount of juice
- Mix everything in the bowl of jam and add the sugar.
Cook for 45 minutes at low broth.
- Then pour into the previously scalded pots.
- Close the jars and turn them immediately to improve storage
Also to discover:
- The dandelion, a flower like no other
- Treat yourself with rhubarb jam