We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A summer dish par excellence, green tomato gazpacho can also be made in the fall when the last tomatoes are struggling to ripen.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 800 g of tomatoes green
- 3 tbsp. celtic vinegar
- 10 cl of virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. blond grapes
- 1⁄2 eggplant
- 1 tsp. coffee of basil
- 1 tsp. coffee of chive
- 1 jar of fresh whipped cheese flavored with salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Accompanied by eggplant chips, it's a real success!
Green tomato gazpacho with eggplant chips
- Wash the tomatoes, immerse them in boiling water until the skin bursts.
- Cool them in ice water.
- Peel, cut into quarters and seed them.
- Blend the flesh until it is pureed.
- Add the vinegar, salt and pepper, mix and pass everything through a fine sieve.
- Mix again, gradually adding 5 cl of olive oil.
- Cover and store the gazpacho in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- In a blender, combine the blond grapes, oil, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Wash and mince the eggplant.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet, arrange the chopped eggplant. Brush each eggplant slice with the previous preparation. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes until nicely colored.
- Wash and finely chop the herbs.
- Prepare quenelles of cream cheese.
- Pour the fresh gazpacho into soup plates (or bowls), place a quenelle of cheese, an eggplant chips in the center and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Enjoy very fresh.
LEARN MORE ...
Green tomato :
Delicious in a salad, this tomato is divine candied or prepared in jam !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel