We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The waltz of summer fruits has indeed started. Overdo it in desserts, crunching them separately or combining them in sun-kissed fruit salads.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 beautiful melons
- 100 g sugar
- 10 cl of walnut or muscat wine from Beaumes de Venise
- 25 g pine nuts
- 25 g of peeled almonds
- 25 g unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 sprig of fresh mint.
- Open the melon, remove the seeds.
- Take all the pulp and cut it into large cubes or balls with a Parisian spoon.
- Put them in a bowl with the sugar and walnut wine.
- Mix, cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Coarsely crush the pine nuts, almonds and pistachios, then toast them in a dry pan.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the melon with pine nuts, almonds and pistachios.
- Decorate with mint leaves.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of melon