Lasagna with salmon, spinach, ricotta and chives is an easy dish to make and really delicious.
It’s just as good for everyday as it is for dinner with friends.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 12 sheets of lasagna
- 200 g ricotta
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 400 g ofspinach branch, fresh or frozen
- 250 g fresh salmon cut into strips or very thin slices
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- 1 bunch of chives
- Salt pepper
Salmon and spinach lasagna recipe:
This recipe for lasagna with salmon and fresh spinach is a subtle marriage between tasty vegetables and fish ideal for cooking in lasagna.
- In a saucepan, thaw the frozen spinach cubes until there is no water in the saucepan
- If it is fresh spinach, we go directly to the next step by gently sautéing the spinach with the ricotta
- Remove from the heat and add the ricotta. Mix gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- Chop the chives and add it to the preparation
In a baking dish:
- Butter the dish to prevent the lasagna sheets from sticking
- Start by covering the bottom of the dish with lasagna sheets
- Add part of the ricotta, spinach and basil mixture on top
- Then add a little crème fraîche and salmon
- Repeat this operation by alternating a lasagna sheet, a mixture of ricotta, spinach and basil, sour cream and salmon until there is no more ingredient
- Finish with lasagna sheets and sprinkle everything with the grated Parmesan
Finally, bake everything for 30 to 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °.
Enjoy your meal !