We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As an accompaniment to fish, these ravioli of Tartare Red onion Coriander and green broth should sublimate them.
Preparation : 30 min
Cooking : 35 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pot of Tartare® Red Onion & Coriander
- 8 Chinese ravioli doughs (in the Asian section of your supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- For the broth: 1 white leek, 50g of button mushrooms, 15g of ginger, 2 slices of lemon, 5 cl of white wine, 25 cl of cream, 1 bunch of watercress.
- Finishes: 1/2 red onion, 4 sprigs of fresh coriander, 1 lemon, 1 tbsp. of crushed peanuts.
Raviole de Tartare® Red onion & Coriander, green broth
Preparation of broth : clean, cut the vegetables and slice them. Put them in a saucepan, add the white wine, lemon slices and 400 ml of water. Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, then filter through cheesecloth. Add the cream, before cooking again for 5 min. Mix the previously washed raw watercress using a blender, add it to the preparation and filter again.
Place 4 ravioli doughs on the work surface and add the Red Onion & Coriander Tartare® in the center. Using a brush, brush lightly with egg yolk, place on top of the other pasta and press around the edges to expel the air. Cook the ravioli in plenty of salted water for 1 minute 30 minutes with a little olive oil, then take them out of the water and place them on the plates.
Tip: You can enjoy this recipe with a steamed fish fillet of your choice.
Credit: photo: Tartare®